The Internationalization Leadership Council (ILC) includes representation from each college and the Division of Enrollment Management and Student Services.
ILC members are responsible for serving as internationalization liaisons for their respective colleges or division, awarding Faculty Internationalization Grants and reviewing proposals for new academic partnerships. They also have assumed key leadership positions for implementing projects described in TU’s Strategic Plan for Comprehensive Internationalization.
ILC members were nominated by their respective deans or vice presidents for terms of two years (renewable for one term) or three years (non-renewing).
ILC Committee Members:
- Jane Kucko, Vice Provost for Global Education
- Timothy Urban, Professor of Operations Management (Representing the Graduate School)
- Pamela Smith, Dean of International Services and Programs
- Robert Butkin, Professor of Law
- Jackie Caldwell, Vice President for Diversity and Engagement and Director of Presidential Scholars
- Dan Crunkleton, Professor of Chemical Engineering
- Steve Denton, Director of New Student Programs and Services
- Rhonda Martin, Clinical Associate Professor, College of Health Sciences
- Mike Troilo, Assistant Professor of International Business
- Michael Mosher, Professor and Chair of Political Science