The University of Tulsa supports faculty members’ efforts to broaden their expertise and perspective through international work.
With cooperation from the Office of the Provost and the Henneke Center for Academic Fulfillment, the Center for Global Education encourages TU faculty and administrators to participate in international seminars, faculty exchanges and teaching abroad.
Participants in TU’s faculty development programs can expect:
- Introductions to scholarly communities overseas
- Opportunities to re-examine their own teaching and discipline in an international context
- Resources and information that apply to their curriculum
- An interdisciplinary group of fellow participants from a variety of institutions
- Opportunities to contribute their perspective and expertise to a scholarly dialogue
- Planning Faculty Led Study Abroad Courses
- Teaching Abroad Opportunities
- How to Bring a Visiting Scholar to Campus
- Teaching International Students
- Incorporating Intercultural Learning Into Your Class